The treatment of sex addiction has been given a boost by the graduation of nine students (including Gary McFarlane) from what is the first comprehensive eight months training course in sex addiction. The course is the brainchild of Dr Thaddeus Birchard, Chairperson of the Association of Sex Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity.
- Past clinical/medical negligence Solicitor of 21 years (for the Health service and the public): BA Law (Hons); LLM
- Founder member of Network Counselling services (Bristol)
- Past Director of an Accrediting counselling body – ACC
- Bristol Community Family Trust (BCFT) training in FOCCUS- Marriage preparation
- Mediator of Conflicts and Trainer in legal Civil/Commercial disputes, Neighbourhood & Community conflicts, Marriage and partner relational disagreements, Church conflicts – (including training by USA trainers in Peacemaker techniques.
- Child Protection issues and past (CRB) Recruiter.
- Past Principal & lecturer in Leadership Training Academy – in England and abroad
- Trained in issues of:
-Adult survivals of sexual abuse
-Sexual Addiction & use of the internet
- Relate Certificate in Marital & Couple counselling
- RELATE Postgraduate Diploma in Couple Therapy (Systemic, Psychodynamic & Sex)- University of East London
- PRIVATE counsellor
- Psychosexual Therapist
- Member of BACP
- Lecturer for Trinity College (Marriage elective)
- Very experienced senior therapist
- Member of the Association for the treatment of sexual addiction & compulsivity
Models of counselling styles offered include, Pyschodynamic, Systemic and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) from a Relationship Counsellor and Sex (psychosexual) Therapist.
What would you like to achieve? Fix a relationship, fix a marriage, relationship repair, repair marriage, marriage crisis, relationship crisis, surviving marriage, surviving separation or surviving divorce. Help is available face to face in Bristol and also by telephone or video link/Skype (wherever you are in the country or the world) and reading material. ALL just a click away.
Learn to love again. “Bring colour back to a grey life”. It is time.
Gary McFarlane can be contacted on 0786 609 7247 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now available from AMAZON.COM and AMAZON.CO.UK – ISBN 9781463556952
Brining colour back to life.
Work on one addiction and self help techniques with inadequate rehab, counseling, sex therapy and sex facts may see other addictions re-surfacing, like gambling addiction, alcoholism & alcohol addiction, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, drug addiction, substance abuse, heroin addiction, cocaine addiction and food addiction. The need to attend SAA, a 12 steps programme, good sex facts, what is good sex, what is kinky sex, defining whether you are suffer from love & sex addiction, masturbation addiction, supersex, sex addiction recovery are just some of the features and work which you will undertake with a competent sex addiction therapist.
WHAT MAY BE BRISTOL’S FIRST WOMEN PARTNER’S SUPPORT/THERAPY GROUP IS DUE TO BE LAUNCHED BY GARY IN FEBRUARY 2012. HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL IN ITS COMPOSITION, IT IS WHAT MANY MANY PARTNERS HAVE WANTED FOR A LONG TIME.
CONTACT GARY FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Partners information pack
Female partners of Sex Addicts – receive your “Partner’s information pack” by sending to me a request by email.